July 27, 2017

NEW DATE AND TIME for Idaho City - Sunday August 6, 9am

I apologize for the late change. We have to reschedule to Aug 6.  It's going to be very hot next weekend, so also changing start time to 9am.

Please send me your SI# or intentions to rent an SI stick if you are coming (melaniecwright@gmail.com).

Sunday, August 6, 9 am

4 Motala Loops, 1.5 - 2K each.  You may do 1, 2, 3, or 4 loops.

No beginner course, but I will walk with/coach beginners if you want me to. Please let me know if you plan to do this. 

Start: 
43°51'22.8"N 115°47'34.1"W
43.856320, -115.792816
Parking is off the road, wherever you can find a spot.

Inline image 1

This is what happens when you do your field checking with a bored teenager.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have an old Silva Orienteering Instruction Kit that I would like to donate to your "O" club. It includes some flags and some compasses. I live in Kuna and someone could pick it up here or I could deliver it to someone in Nampa or Meridian.

deeveland@gmail. com July 31, 2017

Unknown said...

See above !!!!